Job Vacancy Details
Updated September 24, 2012
Gatekeeper Systems, global leaders in the manufacture and provision of innovative technology for retailers to minimise merchandise loss and reduce asset and labour expenditures are looking to recruit a senior member of staff for the Commercial team.
The UK Sales Manager will be responsible for:
• Selling the companies electronic loss prevention security solutions into major retailers.
• Internal relationship development.
• Maintaining and developing key relationships with major multiples retailers.
• Develop and drive business development activities according to UK and global strategy.
• Produce profitable business in line with Gatekeeper Systems expectations.
• UK sales, planning, reports, strategy and delivery of profitable growth.
Who we're looking for
The UK Sales Manger will have:
• A proven track record in sales and profitable delivery against targets.
• Sold extensively into the retail multiples.
• Capability in selling electronic based systems.
• Worked in previous roles selling physical solutions that could include, Security Tagging, CCTV, EPOS or people counting applications.
• Drive, high level of motivation, genuine and a consultative approach.
About our client
Gatekeeper Systems was founded in 1998 on the principles of innovation, quality, and service. With over a million trolley's protected worldwide, the proven success of the Gatekeeper solution has made them he market leader in trolley based loss prevention with a global customer list that includes the biggest names in retail. Gatekeeper is the clear choice and the numbers back it up: nineteen of the top-twenty worldwide cart-based retailers are Gatekeeper customers. Technology, service, global capabilities and vision are all areas Gatekeeper Systems is focussing efforts that continue to make them The Leading Provider of Intelligent Solutions.
What's on offer
Package £60,000 Basic with attractive OTE £100,000 to £125,000 + Car + Pension + Healthcare
For further info, apply or phone on 0121 230 9437. Job Ref: 13247597
Your application will be sent to Robert Gilmore.