- 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Ongoing contract
About Our Client
An academic institution in London
The key helpdesk responsibilities & duties are:
1. To manage the helpdesk system and ensure we remain compliant with SLA's (service level agreements).
2. Update the ticketing system, ensuring issues have been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
3. Ensure timely resolutions to tickets and provide guidance to the first line team.
4. Provide regular call statistics and feedback reports to the IT manager
5. Proactively follow up unresolved cases and contact external service providers as needed. Produce monthly reports for discussion with the IT Team.
6. Be proactive and make suggestions for ways to automate or improve the current system.
The Successful Applicant
Please find below the key skills, knowledge and experience which are essential requirements for this post. * Technical skills / professional qualifications / relevant education and training
* A comprehensive understanding of network infrastructure, Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft and Apple
* A commitment to customer service and their experience.
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, practices and a commitment to learning and development.
* Proven analytical and diagnostic skills.
* Experience and knowledge required, including budget holding experience if appropriate
* Experience working as an IT Helpdesk/Support role using a ticket system, and or face to face and via the telephone resolving problems to a high standard.
* Experience in providing coaching and training on IT systems to different audiences (pupils, staff and external clients such as parents).
* Flexible, adaptable and diplomatic in their approach to work.
* Ability to interpret customer requirements, and assist in finding a resolution for the customer.* Use of initiative and working autonomously.
* Supporting with a range of administrative support tasks.
* Effective and adaptable communication skills; written and verbal.
* Other relevant information, for example, working hours or working environment
* This role requires an Enhanced DBS certificate.
* Travel between the 4 sites is necessary, all sites are London located
What's on Offer
An ongoing contract (inside IR35) paying a daily rate of £160-£180 a day. Office location based in West London.
Enhanced DBS certificate is ESSENTIAL