- You'll join a high-growth Technology business within the Managed Services space.
- You'll cover 1st Line IT Support responsibilities with a core Microsoft focus.
About Our Client
- Michael Page have been partnered for a number of years with this exciting IT Service Provider, that have built a fantastic brand off the back of a superb reputation of outstanding Managed Service support.
- They have continued to grow at pace throughout the pandemic, and are looking to invest further into new hires within their Service Desk team.
- The business offers a truly superb opportunity for career progression, and starters within their 1st Line IT Support team will quickly have the chance to move through to 2nd Line, 3rd Line and beyond.
- As the 1st Line IT Support Engineer, you will work in an IT Service Desk team, and be responsible for the logging of tickets via the Helpdesk ticketing system, and escalating where appropriate.
- This is a role that will be Managed Service focused, so you will deal with a high level of call volume, and support a wide number of external clients, with various types of technical environments.
- The bulk of the role will be focused around Microsoft- based technologies, covering areas such as Windows 10 operating systems, Windows Server issues, Office365 and Exchange, and Active Directory.
- These are not basic 'log-and-flog' roles, and you will instead be responsible for technical troubleshooting and fault resolution where appropriate, and escalations through to 2nd Line of more complex tickets.
- The roles will be on-site based rather than from home, and you will work with the team Monday-Friday at the main head office; we are therefore looking for candidates within a commutable distance of Halesowen.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for one of the 1st Line IT Support Engineer positions, you will be knowledgeable in the following technologies:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £20,000 Starting Salary + Excellent Corporate Benefits Package.