1st Line Support (Polish English)
Work for a multinational manufacturing company in the heart of Scotland
Utilize and perfect your IT Support and language skills
About Our Client
A multinational manufacturing company with a presence in the heart of Scotland.
- You will be the 1st response to Technical partners and stakeholders.
- You will manage call list for open calls, regularly update progress and ensure resolution of issues before closure. Ensure that where necessary escalation is made to Senior Technical Support team for management of sensitive commercial or complex technical issue.
- You will handle and log requests on Salesforce.
- Support Honeywell brands with further touchpoints under the Multi-brand support umbrella.
- You will proactively look for and implement process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a first line support role or IT help desk background or some programming experience.
- Technical Diploma or equivalent or relevant experience in a similar field.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar.
- Computer literate - MS Office, specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
What's on Offer
Work for a multinational manufacturing company based in the heart of Scotland. Utilize your language and IT Support skills to provide 1st line support to end users based in Poland.