1st/2nd Line Support
1st/2nd Line support role for a housing association
Build on your IT support experience in a very active environment
About Our Client
The client is a housing association based in Coventry.
- As the successful candidate for the IT service desk technician, you'll be working an array of key responsibilities day to day, with the focus being 1st support, within a Windows environment.
- Some of the key technologies that you will be supporting will include Windows operating systems such as 7 and 10
- Password resets and the creation of users via active directory, typical support of the Microsoft Office Suite
- You will work as part of a team supporting a wide and varied end user base from the Coventry based central IT service desk, as a result the key responsibilities will be largely remote based via email and telephone
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for this role, you will be experiencing the following:
- Active directory
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Windows 10
- SQL Server 2016 (Desirable but not essential)
What's on Offer
Competitive daily rate, the opportunity to work for a highly rated employer and the chance to build on your experience and further your career.