2 x Maintenance Engineers - Nights
Newly created roles in a growing site
Work with a variety of new technology
About Our Client
The client manufactures in a stable, growing and profitable market and has newly created these roles to support the existing team and their continued growth as a business. The environment is currently evolving to more advanced manufacturing technologies.
As a Maintenance Engineer you key areas of focus will be:
- Complying with Company Environmental, Health and Safety procedures
- Completion of Planned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Maintenance / repair of equipment in breakdown situations.
- Ensuring the highest levels of housekeeping and cleanliness whilst working.
- Liaising across all areas of the organisation to work together on operational priorities.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally have the following experience:
- Ideally Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background
- Problem solving and fault finding expertise
- Experience in hydraulic/pneumatic controls would be an advantage
- As understanding of PLC systems.
- Some knowledge and experience of Robots would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of health and safety.
What's on Offer
A salary of £36,000 plus benefits.