- A large scale nationwide technology estate
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
About Our Client
The client is a manufacturer who supply products to large retail companies globally.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite 2016.
- Microsoft Teams
- Remote support tools
- Windows Servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Adding New users
- Password resets
- Very good English Oral and written
- Assigning access privileges
- Office moves and changes
- Network Patching
- Building desktops and laptops
- Configuring phones software
- Remote support
- Connecting Desktops, Laptops, tablets and mobile phones to the Wi-Fi network.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a Self-motivated, well organised individual who has the ability to assess the complexity of the reported issue deal with it themselves, or escalate to a senior, ensuring all calls are logged and ticketed into our help desk system adding progress notes to tickets.
- Proactively managing tickets through to completion in a timely manner.
- Looking at ways to improve internal IT processes.
- Ability to pick up and learn new skills and software quickly.
What's on Offer
- Competitive day rate
- Reputable organisation
- Join a high performing team