- 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Liverpool
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be working with a leading Sports Institution based in Liverpool.
What you'll be doing?
The 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer will provide IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the Infrastructure & Service manager. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems and Office365 environment plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects.
- Respond to 1st and 2nd line technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Ensure that all SLAs are met.
- Establish a good working relationship with stakeholders across the business and 3rd parties.
- Take ownership of user problems, perform technical diagnosis and fix issues either remotely or on-site.
- Document all calls on the call logging system.
- Contribute to the development of Policies processes and procedures
- Produce statistics each month on Helpdesk issues.
- Maintain user security on all systems.
- Install, maintain, and support new applications.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Arrange for external support visits whenever problems cannot be resolved in-house.
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases and mini projects at one time.
- Systems monitoring.
- Administer backups and restores.
- Ensure patches and upgrades are applied to core servers.
- Ensure security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 / 8 / 10 and MS Server 2012 - 2016.
- Active Directory administration.
- Networking Experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi).
- Strong Knowledge of admin Office365.
- Strong Knowledge of Azure AD.
- Strong Knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Strong Knowledge PowerShell.
- Good Knowledge of VMware.
- Good Knowledge Intune.
- Good Knowledge of Zerto.
- Good Knowledge of Alteryx
- Experience troubleshooting Cisco Meraki.
- Cisco AMP administration.
- Experience troubleshooting Office 365.
- Remote Access tools such as Log Me In.
- Strong understanding of PC hardware and software set-up and configuration and TCP/IP networking skills.
- Past experience using helpdesk applications.
What's on Offer
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000