2nd Line IT Support Engineer
A chance to join one of the UK's best-known brands, as they grow their IT team.
You'll join a talented function of IT Support experts, initially at 2nd Line.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with one of the most iconic brands in the Midlands; a multibillion pound national business, that have, over a number of successful decades, grown into a true market leader.
- Based out of a fantastic headquarters in the picturesque region of North Shropshire, the business has a truly fantastic culture, with employee satisfaction at the heart of what they do.
- Technology is at the forefront of the business, with a significant level of investment now going into hiring the best IT professionals to take the business even further. It's a great time to be joining them.
- As the 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, you will work as part of a talented team, providing end-user support, on both a remote service desk, and hands-on basis.
- Whilst you will be responsible for a variety of end-user support issues, including desktop hardware break/fixes and software installations and troubleshooting, you will also cover server patching and documentation.
- Working as part of a team operating within an ITIL environment, you will help maintain a detailed log of support issues, helping turn these around into resolutions as effectively as possible.
- You will also support a range of peripheral technologies, including regular support of AV equipment, printers, and mobile devices.
- This role will be fantastic platform for the successful candidate to progress quickly into the Infrastructure space, and work on 3rd Line support, and complex projects.
The Successful Applicant
A the successful candidate for the 2nd Line IT Support Engineer vacancy, you will be experienced in:
- Windows Server troubleshooting, ideally through to Server 2019.
- Virtualisation, ideally with VMware.
- Desktop Support of both Windows 7 and Windows 10 machines.
- Office365 and/or Exchange Server.
- Basic networking troubleshooting, such as TCP/IP.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- 10% Bonus.
- Private Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Market-leading Training and Progression.