2nd Line IT Support Engineer
£22,000 - £25,000
A chance to join a leading Business with lots of career progression
An opportunity to join a well estabilished and driven team
About Our Client
- We currently have the privilege to be working with a leading Northampton based business who specialise in the property sector.
- Over several decades of growth, they have slowly become one of the country leaders in their market
- Based out of some stunning remote offices in a photogenic area around Northampton, they have a great team driven culture, focused around personal development and career progression
- This technology lead business gives you the opportunity to gain valuable and sought after experience with some of the most exciting new tech while also allowing you to push into more project, infrastructure and network based work.
- As a member of this well established team, you will be required to provide general 2nd line support, dealing with tickets and interacting with end users on a remote and hands on basis.
- You'll be responsible for supporting general hardware fixes, software installations, troubleshooting and general server maintenance.
- You'll also be helping to maintain the businesses key infrastructure and networks working hands on with the IT Manager to both maintain and upgrade their tech.
- This is a great chance to gain experience with more project lead work, as they are looking for someone to help with the deployment of new hardware and software, whether that's just rolling out updates all the way to building new Servers and networks.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate for this 2nd line IT Support Engineer role should have experience in:
- Troubleshooting and maintaining Windows Server, from 2012 - 2018
- Virtualisation experience working with either VMWare or Hyper-V
- General desktop support up to windows 10
- Desktop fixes and device repairs
- Preparing devices for new users
- Active Directory
- Basic Network Troubleshooting and deployment experience
- Basic hands on Server Support and deployment experience
- Some experience with Office 365 would be great but is not necessary
What's on Offer
- A salary up to £25,000
- 23 days annual leave
- Private Pension
- Lots of training
- + Other company benefits