- 2nd line support
- 6 Month FTC 40-45k
About Our Client
In the financial services
Ensure that requests for assistance, incidents and Service Requests are properly logged, assigned and responded to within service level agreements and according to agreed standards and procedures.
· Ensure appropriate focus is given to logged calls by the support teams, depending on the priority of the call, aiming to keep allocated tickets up to take within a 24 hour window
· Strong ability to work under pressure and to short timescales
· Responsibility to create knowledge articles for peer use and knowledge transfer between Service Desk levels
· To ensure adherence to escalation procedures. Respond to escalated, complex and high impact user calls within service level agreements.
· To receive requests for assistance from users in a customer-friendly and professional manner and maintain accurate log entries of incidents, queries and Service Requests with full details and contact information.
· To search documentation and previous requests for assistance on related topics to establish possible solutions to calls.
· To respond to requests for assistance by providing information to enable callers to solve their problems. Maintain accurate log entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information. Encouraging self-help and self service via knowledge transfer
· To act as a point of escalation within the Service Desk
The Successful Applicant
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to reporting.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work independently if required.
· Good time management, scheduling and coordination skills
· Well-developed problem solving skills
· A positive, pro-active approach to maintaining and improving service levels
· Strong understanding of Risk VS GDPR and IT Security
· DMS, iManage. Assignment permissions, creations, security administration. Workspace roll forwards.
· Remote support controls, Bomgar, MS Teams
· Current Windows OS knowledge, deployment to end user support
· Citrix ZenApp and VDI, creating VDIs, allocating resources
· Virtual Desktop Environments, creation of and support of
· Deployment tools, SCCM, inTune, Endpoint Manager for assets both hardware and software
· Current Microsoft Office knowledge, add-ins, deployment, support
· iPhone (iOS) and mobile broadband knowledge / Desk phone and Softphone support (8+8)
· Current Microsoft Server OS
· Active Directory, creating groups, restricting OUs, Group Policy management. Server 2012 and above background required.
· MS PowerShell, building scripts, creation of accounts and mail accounts.
· Power Application administration, Microsoft Power Bi, Dynamics 365
· Networks, DHCP, VPN (Direct Access), DNS, Firewall, SPF and IP records, lease management, switch patching, VLAN
· Business applications, Caseware, CCH Personal Tax, DMS, APT, Alphatax
· Bitlocker and MBAM portal
· Web services administration, SharePoint, creating sites, sub-sites, permission and user account management
· NTFS share permissions, login scripts, Robocopy, User profiles both local and server
· Office 365, Cloud apps, OneDrive, Azure, AAD
· Lenovo focused hardware, troubleshooting hardware and software faults
· Secure mail services, Mimecast
· Server storage, NAS, Share Drives, locking down folders and permission / role based access groups
· MFA and 2FA, DUO
· Service-Now ticket platform
What's on Offer
6 months FTC £40-45k