- 12 month contract
- 2nd Line tech support
About Our Client
A leading investment bank in London
You will be part of a team who is responsible for the overall delivery and support of IT services to my client's portfolio. You will be supporting over 120 users and working in an established team of 3.
A breakdown below is common responsibilities during your working week and it is super important you have had experience in assisting with the below.
- Working knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems (Win 10) environment
- Working knowledge and hardware troubleshooting/break-fix experience of laptop/desktop environments
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of the Microsoft Office environment (O365)
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of Video Conference technologies
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting of Cloud File Storage technologies
- Proactively maintain team process documentation, ensuring they are relevant and up to date
- Proactive identification of issues that are seen in the environment, successfully communicating these to the required audience, helping to drive resolution and raise awareness
The Successful Applicant
You will have in depth exposure within 2nd tech support and enjoy troubleshooting tickets that are raised via the service desk. Working part of a close knit team and being able to communicate effectively is essential for this role as you will be doing a mix of telephone and desk side support.
You should have an in depth understanding of the following technology;
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Break-fix experience of laptop/desktop environments
- Video Conference technologies
- Active Directory
- Cloud File Storage technologies
What's on Offer
A 12 month contract for a 2nd line support engineer. The day rate is between £240 - £270 ( Inside IR35) You will need to be on site each week with the view to work form home for 1 x day per week on a rotational cycle amongst the team.Interviews are being held next week so get in touch.