2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Law firm
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Remote services, intune, cloud automation
2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer - Windows, Azure, M365
About Our Client
My client is a multisite law firm based in the Bristol area. Now they are looking to expand their support function to offer their end users a higher level of in-house technical knowledge for both BAU and projects they may have.
- You will split your time between BAU Technical Support and project work as they transition to Hybrid Cloud environments.
- There will be a good mixture of support and projects to keep you engaged.
- The successful applicant will have strong 2nd Line technical skills as well as the ambition to progress into a 3rd Line role in the future.
- Strong communication skills and ability to make decisions
- Setup, deployment, update and maintenance of client Windows based systems.
- Create and maintain IT related documentation for all systems.
- Managing and maintaining virtualized environments
- Monitoring, support, and maintenance of core servers and services.
- Network infrastructure (both on site and inter site - e.g. VPN, Firewall and Routers)
The Successful Applicant
Fantastic opportunity to further your development with provided training and exposure to established and emerging technologies. This opportunity would suit an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer looking to develop into the next stage of their career.
Proven experience with the following:
- Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Intune, and PowerShell
- SCCM and RMM Software
- Autopilot and MDM
- Microsoft 365 Solutions
- Common PC/Mac troubleshooting
- Networking equipment configuration: Router/Switch/WAPs
What's on Offer
£28,000-£34,000 + additional benefits