2nd/3rd Line Support
Work for a major player in Midlands Housing Sector
Provide vital 2nd Line Support in a Technologically Modern Organisation
About Our Client
The client is a housing association based in the Midlands - they are a major provider of affordable housing to middle and low income families, younger and older individuals, and those with particular special needs.
- Provide 2nd line support to all users across applications within your remit
- Ensure all calls are dealt with within appropriate guidelines and within the IT service desks' SLA
- Develop MI reports when required
- Provide support to 1st line when required
- Pro-actively manage databases, ensuring they run effectively
- Apply upgrades to applications as required
- Assist the business in implementing system changes
- Provide advice and guidance to the business in the form of solutions, or new requirements
- Build and maintain good relationships across the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 1st and 2nd line experience, and will have no problem dealing with end users of all types. You will be very personable, and happy to assist others to the best of your ability. Additionally you will be able to problem-solve on the fly, sometimes without any support.
Additionally you will have experience of the following:
- Microsoft Dynamics (D365)
- IT Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Active Directory
What's on Offer
Competitive rate, and the opportunity to hone your skills in a fast-paced and exciting environment, utilising the newest of Microsofts CRM systems.