3rd Line Infrastructure Team Leader
3rd Line Team Leader - Windows 10, AD/GP, VMWare, Windows Server
A rapidly expanding tech lead organization, with lots of career progression
About Our Client
- A leading MSP currently in the process of significant commercial growth based out of Solihull.
- A wide reaching infrastructure with clients all over the UK.
- A diverse and highly recognisable client base.
- The business will offer excellent career progression opportunities.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a large, varied portfolio of clients.
Some of the Key responsibilities for this 3rd Line Infrastructure Team Leader Role include:
- Acting as a key point of contact for the Business, you will have a high level of interaction with clients, resolving senior level technical issues and providing a high level of customer satisfaction across a broad portfolio of clients.
- Providing in depth technical support covering areas such as Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, Basic Server administration with VMWare and Windows Server, and some Network troubleshooting.
- Managing the wider support desk, ideally to an ITIL standard.
- Acting as an escalation point for the wider IT Support team.
- In addition to this, you will be in charge of mentoring, managing and developing the IT Support function, supporting more junior members and helping with training and development.
- Experience in Process Management and ensuring regular contact with key clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful 3rd Line Infrastructure Team Leader should have experience with:
- Working with a broad portfolio of clients providing a high standard of 3rd line technical support while maintaining Customer Satisfaction.
- Helping to mentor, manage, and develop an IT Support team, ideally to an ITIL standard.
- Acting as an escalation point for more junior IT Support staff.
- Desktop Support of Windows Machines, including Windows 10
- Office 365.
- Active Directory including Group Policy.
- Windows Server Troubleshooting - across multiple versions, up to 2019.
- Virtualisation, ideally with VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Basic telephony and networking exposure.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A starting salary in the region of £40,000.
- 25 days holiday.
- Private Pension.
- Flexible Working.
- + other corporate benefits.