3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer
You'll join a multibillion pound business going through large IT Transformation.
A 3rd Line IT Support role, predominantly working with Microsoft technologies.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with one of the most iconic brands in the Midlands; a multibillion pound national business, that have, over a number of successful decades, grown into a true market leader.
- Based out of a fantastic headquarters in the picturesque region of North Shropshire, the business has a truly fantastic culture, with employee satisfaction at the heart of what they do.
- Technology is at the forefront of the business, with a significant level of investment now going into hiring the best IT professionals to take the business even further. It's a great time to be joining them.
- This is a 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer role that will have considerable responsibility across both high-level BAU support, and transformational project work at a date centre level.
- You will be working as part of a very talented team of IT professionals, within an ITIL environment, supporting core infrastructure for a large-scale, multibillion pound business.
- The environment will be predominantly Microsoft based, with a server estate running Windows Server 2012 through to 2019, and VMware hypervisors.
- You will have extensive responsibilities around Citrix and Active Directory at a 3rd Line level, covering areas such as DHCP, DNS and Group Policies.
- Whilst the business has an established IT function which includes a designated Network team, you will also branch into areas such as LAN/WAN and TCP/IP support.
- The progression opportunities are excellent, and you will have the chance to move into areas such as IT Architecture and IT Management.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer vacancy, you will be experienced at a senior-level with:
- Windows Server (ideally through to 2019).
- Active Directory - DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
- Networking - LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
- Telephony System Support (preferably Cisco).
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary.
- 10% Bonus.
- Private Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Market-leading Training and Progression.