3rd Line IT Network Engineer (CCNA)
Cisco Routers & Switches / ASA & Fortinet Firewalls / Remote Wi-Fi / LAN/WAN
The role will be a 3rd Line position, covering high-level BAU network support.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be representing a global business that are a genuine market-leader in their industry, and have continued to grow, making significant strides against their competition throughout 2020.
- This growth is largely a result of their unrivalled brand presence, and also a unique ability to adapt to a changing market; an example of this has been their adaption to the digital world, which has garnered huge success.
- Due to their growth, their IT function is expanding following continued investment, as the business look to place IT at the very forefront of their vision.
- As a result, they are now recruiting for a talented 3rd Line IT Network Engineer position at their Birmingham headquarters.
- This will be a hands-on role covering high-level BAU support of a large-scale, international Network environment, giving you the chance to work with a range of leading vendors, including Cisco, Juniper and SolarWinds.
- You will work in an internal capacity, providing leading 3rd Line support as part of an Infrastructure team, to ensure the company's network operations are run successfully.
- Troubleshooting will be a central part of the role, as well as configuration, installations and ongoing maintenance of firewalls, switches, routers and monitoring tool software.
- The team is high-calibre, and you will have the chance to gain a lot of overlapping experience working closely with colleagues across server technologies, as well as design and build-based project work.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for this position, you will have the following strong experience:
- 3rd Line hands-on support of complex IT networking issues, ideally in a large-scale, enterprise, WAN-based environment.
- Cisco support, covering switches, routers and ASA firewall support.
- Cisco CUCM Call Manager.
- TCP/IP and DNS/DHCP.
- CCNA accreditation.
- 2-Factor Authentication.
What's on Offer
As the successful candidate for this vacancy, you'll be rewarded with:
- £40,000-£45,000 base salary
- Private pension
- Private health-care
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Industry-leading training and sponsorship for accreditations.
- Outstanding career progression opportunities