- 3rd Line Network Engineer - Leeds
- Opportunity to work for a globally esteemed business and help shape their IT
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a well-established Retail Business based in Leeds.
- Help build and operate the Infrastructure environment
- Interacting with 3rd party vendors on a daily basis
- Offering comprehensive IT support to users
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Arrange for external support visits whenever problems cannot be resolved in-house.
- Prioritise and manage multiple open cases and mini projects at one time.
- Systems monitoring.
- Administer backups and restores.
- Establish a good working relationship with stakeholders across the business and 3rd parties.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Professional experience in networking infrastructure and system integration.
- Experience with core Internet technologies
- Experience with IT infrastructure components
- Experience establishing what drives quality and world-class customer focus and attention to details.
Desirable qualifications & skills:
- Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2).
- Experience in the administration of heterogeneous network environments with Microsoft Windows and Linux based clients and servers
- Experience in IT asset management and purchasing
- Advanced knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols
- Experience with Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN / WiFi)
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
What's on Offer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Profit Share