- 3rd Line Support Engineer - Windows Server, Citrix, VMWare, Veeam
- 3rd Line Support Engineer - client facing skills required
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider based in Plymouth looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
You will implement and deliver a variety of technical projects to clients; upgrading and improving their Network and wider IT Infrastructures in line with project plans. This will span migrations, server upgrades, network refreshes etc.
Technical support and project delivery experience required in the following technologies: Windows Server, Azure, Citrix (XenServer & XenDesktop), VMWare, Veeam.
The Successful Applicant
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange/Office 365
- Remote Desktop
- Citrix (XenServer & XenDesktop)
- Server Clusters and SAN topology
- HP, Dell Server, SAN and network hardware
- Mac desktop OSX
- Symantec Backup Exec
- Nimble SANs
What's on Offer
£32,000-£35,000 + additional benefits