AAT Qualified-Accounts SemiSenior Excellent Practice
Genuine Role with Clear Career Progression
Previous and Recent UK Practice Experience
About Our Client
Our Client are a National firm, who have a local outlook and reach. They can offer genuine career progression, with the support from colleagues locally and nationally.
Key responsibilities for this AAT/ACCA PQ role based in Swindon include:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems, eg. SAGE, Xero,Quickbooks, Kashflow or from single entry incomplete records systems.
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
The Successful Applicant
- Completed your AAT,be part way through your ACCA or ACA or potentially be qualified by experience.
- You will need to have previous experience of working within practice
- Flexible and adaptable,
- You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
- Experience in SAGE, Xero, Quickbooks, Kashflow or SAGE SAPA would be useful but not essential.
What's on Offer
£19,000-£28,000 (Exp Depending)
Excellent Career Prospects