- Are you looking for your first role in Finance
- Are you looking to continue your AAT with level 1 - 3 already completed?
About Our Client
Our client are a leading regionally based Accountancy practice. This role is specifically based in the Bath office. A great opportunity to develop you career and qualifications
The key responsibilities for this AAT Trainee based in Bath are:
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients.
- To assist with preparation of year end financial statements/accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses.
- To carry out a variety of bookkeeping assignments for clients, both in-house and at client premises.
- Preparation of management accounts for clients.
- Preparation of HMRC VAT returns for clients. To report on a timely and accurate manner to client queries.
- To keep Accounts Managers informed of job progress and any issues arising.
- To raise the profile of the firm by ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive and that they are aware of all other services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this AAT Trainee role will have/be:
- AAT level 1 - 3 or just starting AAT
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero or other accounts system is desirable.
- Holds a valid full UK driving licence and has access to a car, as regular travel to client sites is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary
AAT study support
Full benefits package
Great supportive environment