ABCP Special Projects Director
A rare opportunity to lead ABCP surveillance in a global bank
Significant responsibility and growth potential
About Our Client
A global bank
As a ABCP Special Projects Director, you will:
- Prepare ABCP surveillance report for investor and rating agency.
- Support preparing financials for conduit which will mainly followed by accounting and audit, together with the bank(This conduit will be consolidated to the bank.).
- Regular updates on ratings of conduit
The Successful Applicant
As a ABCP Special Projects Director, you will be expected to:
- Team head or similar experience with an ABCP conduit, if possible at major bank in Europe.
- Experienced in establishing a conduit.
- Although this role is to cover ABCP administration and operation, proven analytical skill-set, rating agency background, or previous experience as part of a structuring team at a major bank is a plus.
What's on Offer
a market leading package