- Leading Membership Organisation looking for a skilled Account Director/Senior AM
- Experience needed of managing/growing accounts at a Membership Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is the industry-led body representing UK-based financial and related professional services, championing and supporting the success of the ecosystem and members by promoting policies in the UK, across Europe and internationally that drive competitiveness, support job creation, and ensure long-term economic growth.
The Account Director will play a key part in supporting our client's development, building on its reputation for being innovative, energised, well-connected and visionary. You will be working at the very highest levels of financial and related professional services including developing relationships with Chairs, CEO and other C-suite representatives of globally leading organisations.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of key accounts to secure renewals and to grow the value secured from the accounts
- Deliver against renewal and upsell targets for the portfolio
- Work with the Commercial Director to develop and implement a set of bespoke plans to ensure you are maximising engagement from and deliver value to those accounts identified within the portfolio
- Support the continued growth of sponsorship pipeline for high profile events
- Work with the Commercial Director and colleagues to support new member acquisition and additional revenue generation opportunities
- Meet targets for upselling products and services to the allocated portfolio
- Implement the key account strategy, engaging with key stakeholders across members
The Successful Applicant
Our client is ideally looking for someone who comes with strong experience of having managed - and grown - accounts working for a Membership Organisation. You will preferably come with knowledge/experience of Professional & Financial Services and must absolutely be a measured, consultative individual when it comes to selling.
- Experience of having built relationships with Government Directors/those in Public Affairs/Political Figures is desired but not essential
- Proven expertise in an account management role ideally in financial services and/or trade body organisations
- Commercial focus - proven experience of growing accounts and identifying new business opportunities
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills - this role is working within the highest levels of Financial Services
- Experience of working in a matrix environment, with developed processes to manage own activity
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to pay a salary of £70,000 with a hybrid 2/3-3/2 split when it comes to working from home and in the office.
I look forward to hearing from you.