Opportunity to work for a global marketing services business
Perfect for an FMCG focused Marketing and Procurement strategy specialist
About Our Client
A global marketing services business that partners with leading brands such as Diageo, Bacardi and L'Oréal in executing global marketing strategies with a key focus in making products jump off the shelf through designing and procuring packaging, as well as the typical marketing strategies.
The Account Director will be servicing both Global and European client businesses through coordinating and managing a team. An exciting senior position where you are present and leading key client pitches and meetings, whilst overseeing a global team of dedicated Account Managers.
This role requires marketing and procurement strategies, team leadership skills, and detailed knowledge of the marketing outsourcing sector, ideally within the premiums and promotions arena.
- Provide presentations to customers as and when required, whilst being in attendance at key client meetings to ensure the delivery of projects against the clients objectives;
- Ensure that the client sales and profit budget is exceeded and that costs within your team are controlled;
- Develop a Client Account Plan to deploy globally;
- Take leadership of a team (recruiting, appraising, developing, planning);
- Oversee the global strategy of 6+ clients simultaneously.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Director will have
- Prior experience as an Account Director (or Account Manager) with an international company;
- Detailed knowledge of the marketing outsourcing sector and preferably within the premiums and promotions arena;
- Prior experience managing multiple customers on a global basis, from product creation and pricing strategy, through to distribution techniques, packaging and strategic marketing principles within the premiums industry;
- Experience managing and leading a global team;
- Excellent presentation skills.
What's on Offer
The Account Director, Kensington and Chelsea will receive;
- £65,000 - 75,000
- Discretionary 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Snacks, tea and coffee, On-site gym
- Dental/ Health/ Vision