Great progression & Development
Brilliant Culture & Team
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading FM company who has experienced substantial growth in 2020. They are looking for someone used to working on major contracts as an account manager/ account director.
- Managing all aspects of clients accounts within the hospitality sector
- Each account value from £500k to £6m
- Overall responsibility for the client day day
- Working with planners to interrogate client briefs, by challenging and asking questions, to develop communications
- The Account Director is a pivotal role within their division and is responsible for undertaking day-to-day leadership of one or more client accounts, ensuring programmes are delivered effectively, professionally and in-line with the agreed strategy, specifications and budget, while maintaining the very highest standards of compliance.
- The Account Director will develop relationships with clients and professionals and demonstrate strong competencies in strategic counsel.
- The Account Director will have strong financial management skills and is responsible for forecasting, budgeting and reconciling of projects.
- Together with senior colleagues, the Account Director should also be competent in business development, including supporting proposals, new business pitches and developing organic growth plans.
- The Account Director will contribute to the management of the division, being part of the divisional Leadership Team, and may have one or more direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Selling a service (Security, logistic, cleaning, facilities management)
- Or be from the Hospitality sector as a client manager
- Must have deal with client P&L at £1m
- Must have Account Management experience at corporate level
What's on Offer
- Competative package
- Brilliant career prospects