- Outstanding opportunity
- High profile client
About Our Client
Rivus Fleet Solutions is recognised as one of the UK's largest, award winning, commercial vehicle fleet management companies and generates revenues in excess of £200m. The business manages c85,000 vehicles and provides a comprehensive range of services to an enviable and growing portfolio of clients in the UK. In recent years the business has attained considerable growth both organically and via acquisition and this success is underpinned by innovative solutions and first class customer service. Rivus Fleet Solutions key client is BT and the business currently manages a vehicle fleet c38,000 on their behalf with the potential for future account growth and development. Given the size and scale of the BT contract, there is a need to appoint an Account Director for this key client.
Reporting to the CEO the key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and deploying a vehicle fleet management account strategy that embraces the complex needs of BT
- Building and developing key stakeholder relationships and understanding the current and future needs of BT to ensure Rivus Fleet Solutions continues to operate as a critical commercial business partner
- Working cross functionally to ensure Rivus Fleet Solutions delivers a comprehensive range services and meets agreed KPI's/SLA and exceeds customer expectations
- Identifying commercial opportunities where Rivus Fleet Solutions can further develop their ranges of fleet services
- Understanding vehicle fleet market trends and how they may be translated into the future needs of BT
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will be of graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success operating in significant Account Director roles. Ideally you will have extensive experience operating in B2B outsourced service sector managing large scale, complex, contracts. You will have proven experience developing and managing relationships with key client stakeholders and translating client needs into commercial opportunities. Equally a strong service ethos is a prerequisite coupled with the ability to work and influence cross functionally to ensure client expectations are met. Of equal importance is an exceptional commercial awareness and outstanding interpersonal skills that will enable you to make a significant impact with this high-profile client.
What's on Offer