- you have a good knowledge of POS
- you are from a retail marketing background
About Our Client
My client (a FTSE 100 company) is a multinational supplier of packaging solutions to all kinds of industries, working in almost 40 countries around the globe and employing in excess of 30,000 people worldwide. My client's vision is to become a global leader in the supply of sustainable packaging solutions.
While delivering a first-class product and service, the role of the Account Executive's role will be to develop the existing relationships with clients and grow the account consistently, always identifying and capitalising on new and innovative opportunities.
You'll be joining an established team with a fantastic client base and proven processes in place, where you'll get to know my client's products well and be able to talk through their benefits with the client, which will only strengthen your network in the market and enhance my client's reputation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Executive candidate will meet the following minimum requirements:
- One year's experience in Point of Sale account management
- Commercially aware and comfortable dealing with the financial aspects of a role
- Sales oriented, with the ability to uncover and investigate new opportunities for the team
- A strong communicator, able to liaise with customers, with a passion and enthusiasm for POS retail marketing
- Excellent organisational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail, self-motivated and able to work at pace
- Print experience (2D or 3D)
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discounts