- Flexible working 1-2 days office based
- All experience levels accepted
About Our Client
My client is a company that's all about its people, with a vision of the future. With some of the very best minds in the market from web developers and manufacturing specialists, they firmly believe that anything is possible! With years of experience in designing solutions and services designed for consumers on behalf of international brands.
- Develop relationship with Sales agents in each EU market to ensure that they have relevant sales support material
- Create and maintain a sales volume forecast EU sale to ensure base product availability with our global vendors
- Work with Head of EU sales to feed individual market product requirements into the product development team to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Support Agents / Distributors in identifying and converting Leads into actual sales
- Identifying market opportunities by understanding market trends and then supporting the Agents / Distributors to convert into actual sales
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and reporting skills and a confident sales and presentation style
- Good understanding of commercial objectives -
- Hands on and can-do approach to working in a busy, growing environment.
- Competent in developing tailored sales presentations in PowerPoint
- Comfortable with basic Excel
- A Team Player.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression
- Flexible Working
- Company benefits
- Up to £10000 OTE