Account Manager (B2B)
Great progression and development
About Our Client
Our client is leading FM Buisness.
- Customer satisfaction through customer first approach
- Creation of the Customer Business Plan to deliver against contracted obligations and to customer growth plan
- Develop and interact with multi stakeholder contact base
- Senior stake holder engagement to ensure solid relationships are forged
- Measurement and reporting of key success, milestones and corrective action planning
- Building of both existing category spend whilst developing new areas of business in line with the category plan
- Pivotal internal position working in partnership with Procurement, Supply Chain Planning, Finance, Operations, Logistics and the Customer Service Team
- Regular reporting and sharing of key projects and success across our clients team
- Achieve set and challenging deadlines in full with accurate and precise working outputs
- Able to identify, drive and convince new stake holders to award new categories and products to our client.
- Ensure that all ongoing and seasonal Forecasting is understood from the customer and shared with the Supply Chain Planners for action and the Account Support Coordinators to ensure 'Service Excellence'
- Follow through and ensure action on all aspects of customer solutions that create risks for our client.
- Responsibility for driving down usage in customers where appropriate
- Briefing the Project Management teams for all defined pojects and on-going responsibility for managing all customer interaction in relation to each project
- Drive, enthusiasm, passion, resilience and strong commercial acumen
- Great relationship builder and ability to influence at all levels
- Able to create, implement, lead and achieve a set business plan
- Creative and dedicated to offering our customer first approach
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in growing sales within an existing customer relationship whilst holding full responsibility for the day to day contractual agreement
- An in-depth understanding of business planning, time management, proven sales skills, relationship building and longer term business delivery
- A basic understanding of GNFR and the general customer market place that we operate within
- Team player
What's on Offer
Collaborate to Win
Drive High Performance
Focus on Customer
Planning & Strategy