Account Manager & Designer (10 months contract)
A supplier to the high street, as well as the owner of several in-house brands
Located in London Brixton
About Our Client
My client are a supplier to the high street based in Brixton, as well as the owner of several in-house brands (Playful Promises, Wolf & Whistle, and Peek & Beau). My clients mixes quirky, directional design with all products fashion and trend driven.
- Manage design for assigned so that sales targets can be met.
- Compile customer led and trend driven design packs.
- Design work including new bead work, embroideries etc. Print design as needed.
- Brief out sample development to our factories, creating spec or choosing a suitable block.
- Main point of contact with buyers on allocated accounts.
- Negotiate and agree prices on factory and buying side.
- Oversee first sample management ensuring customer sign off dates are met.
- Ensure constant flow of orders on allocated accounts keeping an eye on exit dates and monthly targets.
- Work with management team to seek new accounts to expand order flow and help company growth.
- Oversee Design Assistant, two Designers and Account Managers.
The Successful Applicant
- My client are ideally looking for a candidate with 5 years experience of working at a lingerie and/or swim suppliers
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Print Design skills
- MS Office
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
Working with a very well known business, with a competitive salary.