- The opportunity to work with a fantastic family business and inspiring team
- Chance to be a part of huge growth plans
About Our Client
A highly successful fine jewellery business based in London.
A long history selling stunning diamonds and fine jewellery in the UK and globally.
· Manage the day-to-day relationship between the Franchise partners and Head office product operations for Pre and Post sales queries. This is the key aspect of the role split into managing enquiries, arranging stock to fulfil orders, Invoicing, managing cash flow and arranging dispatch for partners, whilst working in a way to compliment the retail business.
· Manage conversations with Franchise accounts to bring around the best solution for the client and the optimal commercial result for the company.
· Maintain strong communication across internal departments to ensure that all Client related product information (e.g. availability, delivery date, prices) is transparent and accurate.
· Collaborate with the Jewellery and watches production team in the development and delivery of optimal solutions for clients.
· Liaise frequently with stock control and the shipping department to ensure orders are shipped as soon as they are ready and paid.
· Maintain accurate and transparent Cash spreadsheets - updating cash flows for related Clients with Accounts
· Prepare proposals for Key Exhibitions and franchise New Openings to optimise sales and maintain brand position.
· Prepare and present relevant product in Key client Sell-in meeting
The Successful Applicant
· Experience in working in the jewellery industry is ideal but not vital
· Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SAP experience
· Ability to think quickly and react to ad hoc requests.
· Strong Communication skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
· Accuracy and attention to detail, numerate
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary
State of the art offices based in Central London