- Are you a strong writer?
- Want to work for an agency that values you?
About Our Client
Currently recruiting for a leading integrated agency - working alongside a group of extremely talented individuals.A chance to work with some amazing and interesting brands. They offer great benefits, progression and development; from a mentoring scheme to a weekly well-being hour.
They are now recruiting for a Account Manager / Junior Account Director to join the team in Manchester.
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients and act as a trusted strategic advisor to clients
- Produce high quality written content such as blogs, white-papers, press releases, features, thought leadership articles, emailers and social media posts
- Liaise with the Client Services and Creative teams on relevant content requirements
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed KPIs and maintaining service levels across your accounts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of managing client accounts
- Proven track-record for implementing and managing successful PR and marketing campaigns
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
What's on Offer
The agency offers:
- Weekly well-being hour
- Company bonus
- Mentoring scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- The chance to progress and develop very quickly to Associate Director
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the Office and the remainder from home