- Are you an account manager with experience driving sales through resellers
- Do you want to work for a LG a global brand leader?
About Our Client
At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realise our growth strategies.We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:
You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.
You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1.
You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from.
You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do
We are looking for passionate and capable Key Account Managers who have knowledge and sales-related experience, ideally in both B2C and B2B channels. As a Key Account Manager, you will assume responsibility for identifying and capitalising on sales opportunities for LG's IT Solution projector and laptop products, and extended range of all IT Solutions products. You will work within all the accepted guidelines and procedures as specified by your line manager and all relevant LG departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Identify opportunities for LG to develop its market share for projector and laptop products and the total IT Solutions product range
- Identify and develop customer contacts and commercial relationships, particularly with major retailers and B2B network
- Negotiate pricing and promotional opportunities within accounts
- Maintain high levels of awareness of market and competitor activity, customer trends and provide Sales Manager, IT Sales, GPM's and Marketing Department with this feedback
- Fully understand all of LG's IT Solutions (monitor, projector, laptop) product ranges ensuring a high level of product knowledge in terms of features and benefits
- Fully understand all relevant LGEUK and LG Corporate business and product strategies
- Provide accurate forecasting, sales out information, budgetary control within your sales area
- Submit all written reports, as specified, by the advised deadlines
- Maintain customer records including up-to-date account contacts, product listings and pricing
What's on Offer
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Car Allowance or Company Car