Fantastic Account Management role for a growing family business in West London
Great oportunity to join as a key member of the team
About Our Client
City Tool Hire was established in 1989 as a family business serving the building and construction industry in West London and now has a mission to be the Tool Hire Company with the best reputation in London.
City Tool Hire has been successful in establishing its undisputed presence in London and beyond as a solid, consistent, and reliable supplier of excellent service and innovative solutions addressing our customer's complex and varied problems.
They have seen fantastic growth over the last 4 years growing by over 6 times, and 2016 is set to be their record year.
As a business they have great ambition to continue to grow their business five fold over the next 5 years and a big part of this growth will come from finding and nurturing excellent sales staff to help develop the business.
City Hire value loyalty with their Customers because they know that businesses today depends on building trust and strong business relationships to succeed. In return they like to reward their customers and staff for their loyalty as well as offering sound advice and solutions to their problems.
The account manager is responsible for maintaining regular contact throughout the portfolio of main contractors and SME building contractors across the South East, with a view too:
1) Strengthening the existing relationships with the top 30% of our clients ensuring complacency never occurs.
2) Develop a sales plan over time for the remaining 70%, with a view to achieving constant wins and an uplift in revenue.
You will work extremely closely with a Business Development Manager and as a team you will strive to grow and develop your accounts and region.
The Successful Applicant
For this Account Management role we are looking for:
- A committed and driven Account Manager
- Someone with a structured and organised approach to Account Management and sales
- Previous excellent track record in developing clients and growing revenues
- An Account Manager who can add to the culture of the business as well as a sales skill set
- A Driven and Passionate sales person
- Experience in plant or tool hire would be ideal however this is not essential
- Must be commutable to City Tool Hire's head office near Heathrow
We are looking for an Account Manager who can not only demonstrate their ability in developing clients and revenue, but also someone who wants to grow within a business and develop themselves.
What's on Offer
Excellent Basic Salary, dependant upon Experience
Opportunity to join a growing and dedicated team
Great Career progression