Global leading statistical Software firm
Excellent company to work for with a great team who can offer superb rewards
About Our Client
Minitab is the leading provider of software and services for quality improvement and statistics education. More than 90% of Fortune 100 companies use Minitab Statistical Software, our flagship product, & more students worldwide have used Minitab to learn statistics than any other package.
Minitab Inc. is a privately owned company headquartered in Pennsylvania, with subsidiaries in the UK, France, Germany, Hong Kong and Australia. Our global network of representatives serves more than 40 countries around the globe.
Minitab provide market leading statistical software and helps businesses to increase efficiency and improve quality through smart data analysis.
They have built an excellent reputation and are highly respected in the market & are able to offer a fantastic working culture which includes autonomy and no micromanagement.
Their mission is to help people discover valuable insights in their data by delivering exceptional software & unparalleled service.
Their fundamental objective is to maintain valuable long-term relationships within existing markets, and engage growing and profitable new markets that value making data analysis easier.
Thousands of businesses use Minitab Statistical Software, Companion, and Quality Trainer to uncover flaws in their processes and improve them. And educators in more than 4,000 colleges and universities use Minitab Statistical Software to teach their students the power of data analysis.
Minitab is also widely known for providing the industry's best customer service, including outstanding training and unlimited technical support.
This is an Account Management position directly looking after their customers across the UK, by building, maintaining and maximising client relationships.
Essential functions of the position:
- Working as part of a team engage with existing accounts on a regular basis to maintain renewable revenue within a specific sales area.
- Support new customers within a specific sales area, notifying Area Sales Manager of foreseen potential.
- Looking after renewals
- Act as point of contact for sales enquiries and negotiations received in to the office.
- Sell and promote Minitab products and services following defined in-house procedures.
- As required, attend occasional face to face customer meetings and events.
- As requested, take part in project work from inception through to completion as necessary.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Minitab products and services in order to conduct meaningful customer interaction.
- As requested, provide market and customer feedback about products, sales territory and customer needs.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of internal and external developments within the market place with regard to product offerings, prices and customer service.
- Maintain customer information within Minitab's CRM database and conduct any other administrative processes as required.
The Successful Applicant
You must have experience & a demonstrable track record of Account Management within the Technology sector.
- At least 2/3 years experience of selling software licences
- Organised, ability to think out of the box & confident on the telephone
- Demonstrated sales success in a technically based business-to-business setting
- Ability to occasionally travel whilst representing the company in a competent and professional manner
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software applications
- Commitment to support and apply Minitab's Vision Statement
This is a position of empowerment and autonomy and therefore requires a self motivated, organised and professional individual.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leader in statistical software and join a business with an excellent culture and working environment.
Minitab are offering a superb highly attractive basic salary and overall compensation package.
Office based in Coventry with flexibility of home working 2 days per week.