Excellent opportunity to join a branded market leader
Field based role covering Tyne and Wear and surrounding areas
About Our Client
My client is a market leading organisation.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for account management and business development of existing and new business. You will have responsibility for c.100 accounts whilst proactively sourcing new business throughout the region, across various industries such as Retail, Leisure, Hospitality etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in b2b sales and account management.
- Ideally with experience in advertising or media sales or experience selling into the same customer base.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Skilled in identifying, developing and managing business opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, listening, presenting.
- Strong business acumen, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work using own initiative and under significant time pressure.
- Highly motivated with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint user.
- Ability to journey plan and cover the territory.
- Territory is Tyne and Wear and surrounding areas (Northumberland/County Durham) within North East England.
What's on Offer
£24-26k basic salary DOE + car, uncapped monthly commission, pension, health care and additional excellent flexible benefits.