Opportunity to work for a global marketing services business with blue chip cl
Perfect for an FMCG focused Marketing and Procurement Account Manager
About Our Client
A global marketing services business that partners with leading brands such as Diageo, Bacardi and L'Oréal in executing global marketing strategies with a key focus in making products jump off the shelf through designing and procuring packaging, as well as the typical marketing strategies.
The Account Manager, West London, will be part of a team servicing a key global account like Bacardi. This will include the local on-boarding as well as creating strategies.
- Ensure that the client sales and profit budget is exceeded and that your costs are controlled;
- Work alongside the Account Director to develop a Client Account Plan to deploy globally;
- Provide professional presentations to customers and be key in all client meetings;
- Participate in industry trade shows, develop market business plans and analyse reports to ensure objectives and budgets are achieved;
- Monitor competitor's promotions and activities to strategize on new initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will have
- Prior experience as an Account Manager with an international company;
- Knowledge of the marketing outsourcing sector and preferably within the premiums and promotions arena;
- Ability to interpret and communicate client briefings with the internal creative teams;
- Understanding of the FMCG route to market process.
What's on Offer
The Account Manager, West London, will receive:
- £30,000 - 45,000
- Discretionary 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Snacks, tea and coffee, On-site gym
- Dental/ Health/ Vision