Working with a well established suppliers
Working with accounts such as; Monsoon and Coast
About Our Client
My client is based in Hertfordshire, they are a well established business and a couple of there customers are Monsoon and Coast. They also have one part of the business in America where they work with Sears, Amazon, Kmart including a celebrity account.
- Attending customer meetings.
- Managing and maintaining your own customer accounts.
- Working closely with company designers and cloth team.
- Sourcing fabrics.
- Providing costings and pricing.
- Finalising order price confirmation.
- Monitoring internal critical path.
- Creating and updating customer critical path.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with production team.
- Liaising with Production team.
- Generating sales of current and new product.
- Travel to the USA a few times a year.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Account Manager who has worked with trend forward suppliers before who has worked on outerwear and worked with factories such as; Bangladesh and China.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary, working with a really established suppliers.