Are you looking to work for a marketing leading PR company?
Do you have an interest in technology and innovation?
About Our Client
Our client has been established in Yorkshire for over a decade, working with global partners at the bleeding edge of technological innovation. They are specialists in the B2B Technology/IT space for PR related content.
The agency provides a full service of market insights, executive profiling, press partnerships, crisis management and digital content; underlining the technical nature of the product in an engaging and credible manner.
With a sleek tailor-made office in Central Leeds, friendly collaborative working culture, investment in staff training and development, and encouragement on work-life balance/wellness - what are you waiting for?
- Creating content which guides readers concisely about complex issues and presents the client's philosophy simultaneously.
- Engaging with clients and understanding their vision.
- Developing a holistic approach to write engaging content on cutting edge technical solutions.
- Producing white papers, extending content and branding projects.
- Play an active role in identifying new business opportunities and passing along leads to Directors.
- To build and maintain close professional relationships with clients through regular email, telephone and face-to-face communication, networking, attending meetings and conference calls as appropriate (these may sometimes fall outside contracted working hours due to time differences with international clients).
- To deliver PR programmes which meet and exceed client objectives while ensuring the profitable time management of accounts, across all account team members, including self.
- To prioritise the workload of account teams and manage client expectations, while ensuring that team activity is in line with client fee level (i.e. guarding against over-servicing).
- To manage the tactical execution and evaluation of PR programmes on behalf of iseepr clients, undertaking any form of PR activity that is required to do so (research, copywriting, despatches, media sell ins, forward features searches, any form of media relations and wider PR activity etc) and prioritising the workload of account team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a PR or similar client led marketing role, ideally within agency.
- Enthusiasm and genuine interest in the business and cliental.
- Background in the Tech sector would be advantageous.
- Technical content writing experience - White papers and extended content.
- Collaborative worker.
- Blend of creative and analytical in your approach to marketing strategy.
- Ability to travel internationally when required (sporadically) to meet clients.
- University educated ideally.
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £30,000 + company 'perk package' + ongoing professional development