You have a proven track in Account Management within a Marketing Agency
You are strong communicator who understands how best to work for their clients
About Our Client
My client are a highly regarded, award winning creative agency who have long established themselves as a go to in their market. They work with a large number of property related businesses and work closely with them to fulfil exciting and creative briefs across the various channels of the marketing mix, leading the way in client care and
Key responsibilities for the successful candidate are:
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Communicating your clients' needs to the Creative team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio.
- Working closely with the Account Executive to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your Account Executive. Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met.
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc.
- Responding pro-actively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the Account Executive assigned to the accounts.
- Manage the Account Executive effectively to ensure they are achieving their targets and are motivated in their role.
- Using Synergist to manage all jobs, ensuring this is up to date at all times.
- Responsibility for the management of Synergist contacts.
- Using the Server file management system as per Focus procedures.
- General housekeeping in relation to emails, Synergist, server and other administration duties. This includes instructing the Account Executives on general housekeeping expectations.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Client Services Director, Account Director or Senior Account Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Have a proven track record in account management, and project delivery of marketing campaigns within an agency environment.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team.
- Experience of the print process.
- Vast print and digital experience.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to present to clients and chair client meetings.
- Target driven with proven ability to grow and increase revenue.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent people management skills.
- An ambitious and driven individual.
- Has a passionate interest in marketing.
- Confident persona which is key to our business ethos.
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To be a team player.
- Ideally to have a Bachelor's degree in marketing or a degree that includes marketing.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate:
- An excellent salary
- Great benefits