100% Account Management, no new business.
Well known brand within the furniture industry.
About Our Client
My client is a British furniture manufacturer looking to build a hard working and high achieving team. Experienced in crafting innovative and design led British contract furniture. Working closely with customers, my client offers a range of bespoke furniture for health care, hospitality, care homes, workplaces and challenging environments, underpinned by a deep understanding of individual and sector needs.
They can supply commercial furniture on a varied scale, working to smaller individual orders or on a longer contract basis. Our full product range includes ward furniture, hotel furniture, waiting room furniture, reception furniture and more, with space planning and project management services also available.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Build rapport with all existing clients
- Consult on all new products
- Ensure that time lines for furniture and deliveries are set
- Meet clients on a regular basis
- Keep CRM system up to date with all meetings and updates
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager will be:
- Experience in Sales and Customer Experience
- Enthusiastic and upbeat personality
- Interest in furniture/interior design
- Full, clean drivers license
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Account Manager is:
£28,000 - £30,000 Base Salary