Cutting edge industry disruptive software solution
Join an ambitious, high-growth company with a start-up feel
About Our Client
Our client is an industry disruptive data lead SaaS company with big ideas and a plan to improve how marketing campaigns get run.
This client has a presence in the W. Yorkshire but is flexible on location for this position.
The responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Using all modern forms of prospecting to engage new client
- Run demos to prospective clients
- Close deals on a SaaS model, creating partnership level relationships
- Source own leads and close inbound/ pre-arranged meetings
- Maintain healthy pipeline
- Manage clients once on board, upselling consultancy and solutions
- Remote working available
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager:
- Have relevant experience in either a MarTech or Agency sales role
- Understand the marketing campaign lifecycle
- Have a proven track record in the full sales cycle
- Ideally a marketing related degree (not essential)
- Understanding or prior experience with software-as-a-service
What's on Offer
The successful Account Manager will have the chance of high earning potentials, with commission payed out monthly on ALL income. They will have a chance to grow with this ambitious company and have the opportunity to grow into a bigger role.
You will be given all necessary training and development, what you need to bring is the attitude and the enthusiasm for solving problems.