- Account manager role with a PR focus
- Join an exciting team which was recently named 'Rising Star agency'
About Our Client
The client is a highly respected PR-lead, full service marketing agency that specialises in the B2B technology sector.
- Manage PR and Marketing for a broad range of clients.
- Provide advice to clients on basic marketing strategies.
- Discuss relevant projects with clients whilst developing the relationship.
- Develop and nurture editor relationships.
- Engage with clients to find opportunities to grow their business with Napier.
- Allocate marketing budget across the marketing mix and tactics to implement the marketing plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Broad understanding across marketing disciplines
- An ability to communicate rational behind recommendations for marketing strategies and tactics.
- Strong background in at least one marketing discipline (e.g. PR, advertising, direct marketing, etc) within either an in-house marketing department or an agency
- Some experience / familiarity with marketing tools & platforms, such as Marketo, Pardot, Sharpspring.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to build and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients
- Confidence to provide advice to senior marketing staff within clients, backed up by both facts and opinions where necessary
What's on Offer
A competitive salary circa. £30,000 plus the opportunity to join a great company with career progression opportunities.