- Global recruitment consultancy
- Opportunity to partner with leading engineering businesses
About Our Client
Michael Page are a FTSE listed, global recruitment consultancy that acknowledges that people are central to its success. We are a business that thrives on collaboration and continues to evolve and grow through our customer first ethos. Our Manufacturing Ops Hub, based in Leeds is now looking to hire an Account Manager/Delivery Consultant due to continued growth. This role would suit someone who has 360 recruitment experience or has been an account manager in a sales environment.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Customer Engagement Director for Engineering and Manufacturing to support new and existing national accounts.
- Effectively partnering with established accounts to understand their businesses and recruitment needs.
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts to ensure we go above and beyond in our service delivery.
- Attending meetings (virtual and in person) where required to understand role requirements and map out suitable processes.
- Seeking feedback from your key accounts to ensure we continue to improve our delivery.
- Identifying and attracting potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising.
- Ensuring candidates are fully briefed throughout processes to manage their experience and expectations.
- Effectively communicating with the wider manufacturing teams to ensure good market insight and candidate knowledge at any given time.
The Successful Applicant
- Reslient and driven
- Strive to be better
- Excellent customer engagement/account management skills
- Passionate to deliver
- A desire to join a high performing team, add value and develop yourself
- Previous experience of resourcing candidates in a technical market would be an advantage
- Agility to deliver across a number of job briefs across a number of accounts, locations and functions
What's on Offer
- £competitive salary based on experience + industry leading benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Ability to work alongside some of the best in industry
- Exceptional training and development
- Incentives and initiatives to keep you rewarded for your hard work
- Dynamic working policy
- Dress for your day