Accountant - Regulatory Reporting
Do you want to work for a fast growing business with ambitious growth plans?
Working with one of Stoke's best brands
About Our Client
My client is one of the most successful businesses in Stoke that have experienced year on year growth for the last few years. Due to growth and adding complexities in the Finance team, they are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their large finance team and focus on regulatory reporting project work.
- Preparation/Review of monthly, quarterly & annual regulatory returns.
- Preparation/Review of periodic reporting and period accruals for management accounts.
- Help to coordinate finance projects in relation to new markets.
- The individual will be expected to keep abreast of industry developments from a regulatory perspective (Point of consumption tax and overseas gaming duties).
- Provide support and cover for other members of the regulatory reporting team.
- Gain in depth knowledge and understanding of company terminology and processes.
- Production of Internal reports for Senior Management.
- Adhoc MIS Report Testing.
The Successful Applicant
- A candidate who has recently who has recently become CIMA/ACCA qualified within the last 2 years
- Ideally wanting some with experience working in a large accounting department within a business.
- Experience of building relationships and working effectively within a team.
- Experience of project work liaising with other teams.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and opportunity to progress within an exciting business!