Accounting Policy & Technical Manager (Home Based)
Home-based working is possible.
Work in a supporting team environment. Varied and rewarding work.
About Our Client
This professional accountancy body is an exciting, varied and rewarding place to work.
A qualified accountant is required to work as a Technical Manager in a respected Policy and Technical team.
This role will include:
- Providing an expert research resource which underpins the basis for guidance, best practice frameworks, publications, commentary and thought leadership.
- Developing and writing policy positions, standards, professional guidance, publications, commentary and thought leadership pieces.
- Contributing to a proactive programme of policy and technical development which positions this organisation as a leading provider of audit and public financial management expertise.
- Providing a professional secretariat function to the international advisory panel.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant
- A good knowledge of the public finance profession and those working in governments more widely.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technical expertise and practical experience of supporting communities of professional practice.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £56,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 10% employer's pension contribution
- Home-based working is possible