- Manchester City Centre firm with flexible working
- National firm of accountants
About Our Client
This firm of accountants based in Manchester are well established in globally and offer a range of services to their clients, from Tax and Audit to Forensics and Corporate Finance.
- Review of accounts and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in accordance with Practice Assurance requirements
- Review of management reporting for our outsourcing clients
- Managing entire outsourcing assignments and ensuring staff are in control of daily housekeeping tasks
- Ensure you and your team are up-to-date with technical issues/changes
- Managing the work flow of the department and supervising the staff
- Assist junior members in achieving their work goals. Mentor where appropriate.
- Perform annual appraisals on the department staff
- Take part in Practice Development and develop own contacts to network with. Take part in the marketing of the department
- Ensure we are marketing all services of the firm to our clients and that staff are aware of what we can provide as a firm
- Manage time costs that are being charged to clients and deal appropriately with jobs that are envisaged to go over budget
- Take responsibility for your work and must be able to multi task in an organised manner. You must time plan your own work and client appointments
- Meeting clients face to face and developing good rapport acting in a professional manner
- Ensuring that department controls are maintained including WIP updates, planner updates, timesheets completed on time, holiday and sickness forms submitted, absence reported by etc.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts and Business Advisory Manager will be ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years' post qual experience.
Be able to build a good rapport with both colleagues and clients
Ability to manage a team effectively.
Strong knowledge in the Accountancy sector
What's on Offer
Competitive salary £44,000 - £48,000
25 days holiday
Based in City Centre Manchester