- A leading Accountancy & Business Advisory Firm
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an award winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors with an international presence. They have experienced dramatic growth over the last few years and are now one of the most successful firms in the UK.
The firm has ambitious growth plans to expand their rural client base in Scotland and this role has a key part to play in those plans. The Ayrshire office has a historical client base of farmers, estate owners and related agriculture and land-based business which has built up our client's strong reputation.
Working as a key member of the Senior Management team and specialising within an agricultural client base, you will:
- maximise new client opportunities and develop the firm's offering further.
- support and develop existing staff members to ensure they are reaching their full potential and providing the best service possible to clients.
- work closely with your clients to understand their business needs and ensure they are provided with a personal and tailored service for both day-to-day compliance and advisory aspects by both you and the wider team.
- be expected to take on management responsibilities in the office.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/CA/ACA qualified with strong experience working with an agricultural client base
- a team player
- dynamic in your approach
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary + benefits
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile/flexible working
- Life assurance