Accounts and Tax Manager - Clear Partnership Prospects
Accounts Manager required for a fantastic firm of accountants near Hastings
Great internal progression prospects and partnership on offer
About Our Client
My client are based near Hastings and are incredibly well regarded in the local market. They have a very loyal client base and benefit from a great deal of client referrals. They have a very well established structure which means that at all levels there is a very good quality of client care which is something that the Directors are very proud of.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts and Tax Manager role near Hastings are"
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the clients ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Completing more complex accounts and tax work for clients as required.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required.
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff, checking for accuracy and quality, and feeding back.
- Cross selling services and proactively growing your client base.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts and Tax Manager:
- Will be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Will relish the prospect of working for a fast growing firm, in a very busy and challenging environment.
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively build and maintain relationships with the team and cross all the departments of the firm, and with clients, contacts and referrers.
What's on Offer
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as genuine development opportunities in a great working environment.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.