Accounts and Tax Manager- Independent Accountants
5 years practice experience ideally at least 3-5 years PQE.
Excelelnt work life balance and diverse client portfolio
About Our Client
My client holds themselves in high regard and the reputation they have gained by working closely with their clients has seen fast growth for the business over the last year. In place they have a great support network which means that on offer there is genuine career progression, trust and autonomy.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts and Tax Manager role in West Malling are:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the clients ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner
- Completing more complex accounts and tax work for clients as required
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work, assisting clients when needed with ad hoc tasks..
- Where appropriate, reviewing work, checking it for accuracy, quality and feeding back to the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
This Accounts and Tax Manager role is suited to candidates who have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- ACCA Qualified or qualified by experience.
- 5 years practice experience ideally at least 3-5 years PQE.
- Wide range of general practice experience for owner managed businesses, including personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally.
- Be able to work as part of a team and across departments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Supportive colleagues
- Career progression
- Part of a growing firm and team with a superb reputation
If this role sounds of interest or you would like to discuss similar roles that I am currently recruiting for please get in touch with Tristan Finch directly on 01622 604534.